ENTRY DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 3, 2017
Cheques MUST be be received no later than November 8. Confirmation of acceptance will be November 10.
Please mail cheques to:
Drayton Valley Ringette Association
C/O Mandy Anderson
Drayton Valley, AB
1. Standard rules sanctioned by Ringette Alberta will be followed.
2. Teams must register in the same division (or a division higher) as indicated on their Provincial Registration Form. TEAM ROSTERS may be cross referenced with Ringette Alberta Rosters or Provincial Registration Form.
3. Faxed or e-mailed applications are not acceptable--applications are not considered complete without a cashable cheque. Make all cheques payable to the Drayton Valley Ringette Association dated no later than November 8, 2017.
4. Notification regarding tournament acceptance will be sent by e-mail by November 10th, 2017
5. Your payment will be cashed upon acceptance into the tournament. If a team is not accepted, the cheque will be destroyed, uncashed. If any divisions are oversubscribed teams will be selected by random draw.
6. Game schedules will be posted on the website as soon as they are completed. This should be no later than November 17, 2017.
7. Absolutely no changes will be made to the draws after the teams have been accepted.
8. Teams should be prepared to play their first game at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, November 25th 2017.
9. Format will be a round robin with a championship game. Each team is guaranteed three games.
10. MINOR OFFICIALS: ALL TEAMS shall supply volunteers (MINOR OFFICIALS) for all round robin games as follows: (Note Home team shall be as designated by game schedule.)
i) For all round robin games for U12 and U16 the Home team shall provide a skilled Shot Clock operator
ii) For all round robin games:
Please watch our Facebook page and Website for updated Hotel information comng out soon!!